There are organizations that promote and defend the Second Amendment. Use the following guide to find a Second Amendment organization in your state. This page is continually updated. Please contact us with any information we’ve missed.
Buckeye Firearms Association Citizens For Safe Government, Pro-gun ally covering Georgia and Alabama Coalition of New Jersey Sportsmen Georgia Carry – GeorgiaCarry.Org is Georgia’s no-compromise voice for gun owners.
- Georgia Sports Shooting Association Georgia Packing, Forum – Keeping You Informed about Georgia Gun Laws.
- Golden State 2nd Amendment Council
- Grass Roots North Carolina
- Gun Owners of California – GOA affiliate
- Gun Owners of New Hampshire
- Gun Owners of Nevada
- GOUtah!, Utah’s Uncompromising, Independent Gun Rights Network
- KC3: Kentucky Coalition to Carry Concealed
- Kansas Second Amendment Society
- Legally Armed, a Tennessee site.
- Maryland State Rifle & Pistol Association
- Missouri Gun Owners – Missouri’s friendly discussion forum for gun owners in the State of Missouri
- Milwaukee Gun Rights Examiner
- Nevada State Rifle and Pistol Association
- New Jersey Guns Northern Virginia Citizens Defense League
– A –
- Dedicated to the preservation of outdoor pursuits in Alaska – hunting, fishing, trapping, firearms ownership, and public access.
- Dedicated to the principles that “All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights.” The rights of self-defense and bearing arms are the foundation for all other rights.
- Founded in 1909, the Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association is dedicated to the promotion of the shooting sports.
- Arkansas Carry
- Arkansas Carry is a staunch ally of gun owners and the Second Amendment. It is their mission to provide a peaceable community where Second Amendment issues can be discussed and researched for the purpose of influencing legislation to grant Arkansans their Constitutionally protected rights.
– C –
- Provides Second Amendment-related education, strategic litigation and the defense of innocent California gun owners from improper or malicious prosecution. The Calguns Foundation works to educate government and protect the rights of individuals to acquire, own and lawfully use firearms in California.
- An organization of sportsmen dedicated to protecting firearm freedoms and promoting shooting sports solely in the State of California.
- An independent firearms rights organization dedicated to the advancement of the right to keep and bear arms in California.
- Organization promoting gun rights for citizens of the state of California. Featuring news and commentary on political issues, legislation, current events and other topics related to gun ownership.
- The voice for firearms freedom in the Pikes Peak Region.
- Colorado gun lobby, solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. The RMGO strategy is simple: don’t give an inch.
- Sportsmen’s organization dedicated to the protection, promotion and preservation of hunting, fishing, trapping and the right to keep and bear arms.
- Non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. Especially dedicated to protecting the right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state.
– D –
– F –
- A non-profit, non-partisan, grassroots organization dedicated to advancing the fundamental civil right of all Floridians to keep and bear arms for self defense as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and Article I Section 8 of the Florida Constitution.
- A grassroots organization dedicated to the preservation of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Their mission is to educate publicly elected officials and the media as to the true meaning of the Second Amendment and its importance in America’s history and future.
– G –
- The official Georgia affiliate of the NRA. GSSA believes that government must not infringe on the fundamental right of individual citizens to choose to keep and bear arms.
- GCO believes that citizens of Georgia and the United States have the right to own and carry the firearm of their choice for any reason other than to commit a crime.
- Keeping you informed about Georgia gun laws.
– H –
- Hawaii concealed carry, gun law and firearm permit information.
- Hawaii gun ownership information.
– I –
- Dedicated to the promotion of the shooting sports. Works closely with the NRA to help bring more enjoyable and safe shooting activities to the State of Idaho.
- A non-partisan, grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all citizens of the NorthWest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho) and, most importantly, the proposition that the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental Human Right.
- Represents an informational and educational community and support resources for firearms owners in Wisconsin and Illinois focused on the transition to Right to Carry in these states.
- Devoted to advancing your right to carry in Illinois.
- Since 1903, dedicated to education, safety training and support of Illinois firearm owners.
- State-level chapter of the NRA. Chartered in 1966, the ISRPA was formed to promote shooting sports activities, NRA membership growth and the preservation of the Constitutional Second Amendment rights of the residents of the state of Indiana.
- The official NRA Affiliate in Iowa. Represents Second Amendment concerns for all firearms owners in Iowa. Defends the rights of hunters and sportsmen as well as the rights of all Iowans to defend themselves and their loved ones.
- Defending Iowa’s 2nd Amendment rights to keep and bear arms.
- The objective of the ISRPA is to encourage marksmanship and organized shooting sports competition, to educate the youth and citizenry of the State of Iowa in marksmanship and maintenance of safe, suitable ranges for all shooting sports.
– K –
– L –
– M –
– N –
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
– O –
- Ohioans For Concealed Carry, Inc.
– P –
– R –
- Rhode Island
– S –
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
– T –
– U –
– V –
– W –
- West Virginia
Douglas Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc.n
Helzapoppin Rod & Gun Club
Appalachian Trail Arms Collectors
Key Cities Conservation Club
Midway Rifle and Pistol Range
Jersey Shore Antique Arms Collectors Club
Coaltion of New Jersey Sportsmen
Nassau Bullshooters Gun Club
V.I.P. Rifle and Pistol Club, Inc.
Bob’s Rod and Gun Club
Westerlo Basic Valley Fish and Game Club, Inc.
Patterson Sportsmen’s Club
Victory Rifle, Pistol and Hunting Association
Nassau County Fish and Game Association, Inc.
Bottineau County Wildlife Federation
Central Morton Sportsmen
North American Professional Hunters Conservation
Mahoning Valley gun Colloectors Association
OIT Gun Club
Saxonburg District Sportsmen’s Association
Mobridge Rifle and Pistol Club
Holston Valley Sportsmans Club
Virginia Citizens Defense League
Shelton Rifle and Pistol Club
Cheyenne Municipal Trap and Skeet Club
Great Lakes Arms Collectors Association Inc.
Marinette County Sportsmen’s Alliance